Friday 29 April 2016

April winners


Good morning, it's time to announce the winner and Top 3 from our April challenge.

Now I know I say every month that the DT have a tough job voting for their favourites, but goodness me, this time round it really was so, so difficult as we all had different favourites from so many wonderful entries and it took me some time to sort the votes to come up with the final four.

But I got there in the end and I am pleased to announce the winner of the £40 store voucher from PDA is............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Samantha
The stunning Butterfly just floats off the card

Congratulations Samantha, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can arrange for you to choose your prize.

And our Top 3..............
Berina
Such elegance with a beautiful Orchid

Lou
A lovely background to set off the Butterflies

Shamita
A beautifully sunny card to brighten any day

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your pwn blogs.

I will be back Sunday with a new challenge and another super prize.

5 comments:

Spiral Creativity said...

yay......Thank you so much for selecting my card as top 3.

Thanks,
Shamita
(spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

Berina RGA said...

Yay!! I'm one of the top 3 :) Thank you so much :)
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

SewPaperPaint said...

Biggest congrats Samantha, Berina, Shamita and Lou! Such pretty and sweet cards!

Spiral Creativity said...

Thanks Clark

Mode et Beauté by Emma said...

So beautiful cards ! I am going to Law's blog and I am discorvering yours !
My blog : www.emmaevadiary.com