Thursday 18 June 2015

Pinky is using up some of her green stash


Good morning everyone, it's time for our mid month inspirational post with a remind that there is still plenty of time to join in our 'Stamping, Punches and Die Cut theme'. This month it's the turn of Design Team member Pinky to tell us which colour she least enjoys working with and it seems it's green, I will let her explain.....................


"My least favourite colours are GREEN and maybe yellow. Well maybe 'favourite' is not the right word to use, maybe I should say 'my least used'. It's not that I dislike these colours it's just I tend to struggle with them. So I really challenged myself to use both of them on this card and surprisingly enough its not too bad!

The stamp I used is called Happy Family and its from Stampavie by Gillian Roberts. The papers and card are from my stash (I have quite a big stash of GREEN papers lol). I used Memento ink to stamp it and coloured it with promarkers".

Many thanks Pinky, all I can say if this is outside your comfort zone one would never know.

6 comments:

Gerrina said...

I think you did a great job on this card! A crisp and colourfull one!

Joan said...

That's a lovely card Pinky, great use of your greens and a really cute image

Joan

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Pinky! I too would never have realised that green was out of your comfort zone!

pinky said...

Ah thanks ladies xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful sweet card Brenda.Have a nice weekend.

Fikreta said...

great card