Friday 5 June 2015

May winners


Good morning, I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather (here in the UK that is) of the last few days, lets hope it continues.

We had some outstanding entries in May and flowers in every colour and style and it was a pleasure to look at all your pieces of artwork, our thanks to you all for making it such a great month. The Design Team have all voted for their favourites and the votes counted and I am very pleased to announce this months winner of the Crafty Individuals prize..................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Julie
We loved the clean crisp design and pretty pinks

Huge congratulations Julie, please mail me so I can arrange your prize.

And this months Top 3 which was a very close contest................

Dawn
What a clever way to use stamps and dies

Coby
How very elegant

Dr Sonia
Bursting with the feel of Summer

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with a new challenge and another fabulous prize.

4 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many congratulations to Julie and to the other winners for producing such outstanding pieces of art :)

Julie B said...

Wow thanks ladies for choosing my card, I loved making it!
Congrats to the top 3 card makers, fab projects. :0)

hellerlittle said...

congrats to all !!!
very amazing works
CU hellerlittle

Dawn Louise said...

Excellent stuff thank you for choosing my bag as one of your top 3 and congratulations to the other winners x